PASSION is the difference between having a job or having a CAREER. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. It's not what you achieve, it's what you overcome. That's what defines your career.
Bachelors/ Master’s degree in any field.
4-7 years of experience in the said field.
- Front desk duties including but not limited to: answering phones, sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, receive deliveries, schedule meetings and prepare meeting rooms, and greeting guests.
- Prepare specialty provider checks for mailing on a monthly basis
- Receive and process incoming checks; Receive incoming invoices
- Clerical support for claims, provider dispute resolutions (mailings)
- Coordination and completion of duties and projects within a team environment with co-admin support staff.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Employees may perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Bachelors/Masters degree in Computers.
Should have working knowledge in installation and configuration of various servers and networks.
7- 15 years of experience in the said field.
- Providing on-site assistance to end users pertaining to the installation, troubleshooting, and support of their computer applications and network devices.
- Performing standard IT functions including but not limited to design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of all system programs.
- Installation and Configuration of Firewalls.
- Google Apps for work administration
- Monthly preventative maintenance on all network related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with operating systems, hardware, software, and network connectivity.
- Tagg departmental wireless access points, providing them with full network connectivity, and user configuration.
- Install, programming and maintaining of Access Control, CCTV, and Intrusion systems.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) configuration, connection and operation.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Managing and maintaining adequate and accurate inventory.
- Creating mail IDs in Exchange Server/ workspace and configuring the same in various email clients such as MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Opera mail including Android/ IOS.
- Taking weekly backups of mail and Tally data.
- Crimping and punching of patch cables.
- Installation/configuration of projectors through various sources such as wireless & wired networks.
- Working with ID card and asset tag printers.
- Coordinating with various vendors and procurement of IT assets.
- Server rack maintenance.
Candidate should be ready to travel to site locations for set up of all of the above as and when required by the organisation.